Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fun with Maylie

Anna has a cute little friend that lives a couple doors down from us named Maylie. They love to play together. I get such a kick out of watching Anna interact with other kids. She is definitely most comfortable with her good friend, "Mayee." Jeff and I swap date night baby-sitting with Maylie's parents fairly often so the girls get to have frequent sleepovers.


(Does it count if the sleepoveree leaves by midnight?) I also share an affinity for ice-cream with Maylie's mom, which often leads to afternoon ice-cream runs to our favorie, Gelati Celesti. (And, no, it doesn't taste like real gelato. I know all you Sollis's are wondering.)

Finally, who can pass up some fun at the park. Thank goodness for friends!





It's so much more fun with two. I especially enjoy the adult company while the kids are playing.


Can you believe how long Anna's hair is? I had to thrown in a couple of pics where you can see it, even though they're not the greatest of Anna.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how old Anna is looking. Amelia is excited to see her soon. Hopefully they can get some play time together when your parents are here.