Jeff's parents came for a quick visit in May. It is always so wonderful to see them.
On Friday we checked out the Museum of Wonders in Old Town. Anna had fun working through a scavenger hunt.
Isaac was most excited about the t-rex exhibit. He just discovered the movie, "Night at the Museum" and was thrilled to see "Rexie." Such a cutie boy.
We waked over to the plaza in Old Town to play in the fountains.
The rest of the weekend was lovely, but I didn't take very many pictures. We had a great time driving out to Yoder for an amazing Amish breakfast Saturday morning. The cinnamon rolls there are heavenly.
The older kids, Jeff and the grandparents also went to the Speaker of the Plains cauldron lighting which happens every night at 9:00pm. I stayed with the little ones.
Before Larry and Marlene left I wanted to get some pictures of them with the kids.
Love this one. Anna is Marlene's only granddaughter so far. They have such a special relationship.
Benjamin Larry and Grandpa Larry
3 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! I think I want to come visit just for the Amish breakfast! Ah! :) Miss you guys!
Love the Sollises (all the generations of you)! Great photos!
I most certainly will not show this post to Patrick, he would die of jealousy at the dino exhibits. Meanwhile, I die of jealousy at people visiting you. Baaaaaaahhhh, when will life fall into place so I can drive my butt to Kansas?!
Post a Comment