Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Camping at Biggs

Never have two kids been more excited to go camping than these two. Seriously, it was like Christmas in June.  


Thankfully Jeff was willing to take Anna and Isaac to our ward camp out at the Biggs property. I, gratefully, had the excuse of two eighteen month old terrors so I stayed behind. 


These pictures almost made me wish I had gone because it's just so darn beautiful. 
Almost. 

(Cora & Aaron Gepelt, Harris family, Anna & Jeff)
(Morning steam, Melanie & Jamison Lemon, Jeff fishing)





(Brother Gepelt, Jeff & Isaac, Nathaniel Harris and Tiffanie &Kayleena Nelson)


 I did show up the next morning for pancakes and lounging on the beach. Thankfully Ben and Sam were more interested in the sand than the water.

Man alive, I'm grateful for all these wonderful people. They really are our family away from family. 

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Yep, TOTALLY blog stalked to find you!:) But I'm not sorry I did. I miss our ward! I miss the familiar faces and the tight knit feeling of family, knowing everyone there will lend a hand at a seconds request. Hope you guys enjoyed the last of your summer and are ready for the schedule of fall. And I'm with you, glad I had the excuse of a crazy toddler to miss the camping and since it didn't make sense for Bryce to go alone....:) He is SO not a camper