Friday, February 3, 2012

Wichita Zoo

I've heard such great things about the Wichita Zoo.
Anna and Isaac went to the zoo months ago with their grandparents, but I has yet to go.
 And on Wednesdays in the winter it only cost $2.50 to get in. We've been waiting for a warm Wednesday and finally it came! I shamelessly kept Anna home from school so she could come with us. Can you blame me? The girl is so fun to go on outings with.

Mimicking the statue.

 I forgot to turn my flash off and ended up with this crazy picture. You can see the chimpanzee and my two monkeys.





 This lion really put on a show for us. He climbed up to the top of the rock and roared five or six times. It was awesome!


We had a big group of friends come with us. We tried to get a group shot without much luck.


1 comment:

Alexie said...

Hi Rachel, I hope it's ok I clicked on your link from Libby's blog and have been reading about your past few months. What a pretty family you have! And the zoo... step up from the Hogle, huh? :o) -Alexie