Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Pictures From the Hospital

Ben in Special Care

Ben again.

Sam in Special Care


WMC provides cute clothes for babies who have to stay longer than the regular stay. It was so nice not to have them in the little hospital onsies.

Jeff feeding Sam.

Do they recognize each other, I wonder.

Cute boys.

Dad and Sam.

4 comments:

Rucker Family said...

Omg! They are so adorable! I'm so happy for you guys and glad that they are doing well now. Great job Rachel!

Steph H said...

I love that the hospital gives them cute clothes to wear instead of the hospital onesies. They look adorable. Oh how I love that fresh from heaven feeling! (times two!!)

Kara Klc said...

Oh this makes me so excited for our new one to come. They look so sweet.

Kelly said...

I haven't mentioned this yet, but Nathan and I both see our sweet little Andrew in your little Ben. We both said that the first time we saw pictures. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but they have a similar look.

What sweet sweet pics, I want to hold them so very badly!