Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Isaac




Some facts:

  • Only gained four pounds his second year
  • Loves to tease Anna
  • Gets into bed with Jeff and I every morning to snuggle (and wake us)
  • Is most often found playing with cars and trucks
  • Asks to take a bath at least three times a day
  • Is especially fond of his grandpas (pampas)
  • Likes to watch Toy Story (Buzsh) and Cars (Ca-chow!)
  • Refers to himself as Buddy or Isis.

And just in case you forgot what he looked used to look like:

His rubberband wrist are gone, but I still want to pour syrup all over this boy and eat him up.

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Ahhhhh, the fat Isaac we know and love! I know it's ridiculous but I get concerned about serious rolls, like rubberband wrists - Is bloodflow getting restricted, and their hands will turn blue and fall off? Hmmmm... probably not. I'm just retarded.