Presents were immediately handed out upon arrival. Anna and Isaac were thrilled with their Halloween goody bags.
The twins were spoiled with outfits, homemade blankets, and adorable, pint-sized accessories.


We ate dinner at our one favorite local pizza joints, Anthony's. Mom kindly sat with Anna at the bar while the rest of us snagged a table. Strangely (and luckily) enough, the BYU football game was playing. It was a fun treat for Jeff and I since we don't have TV and miss fall sports this time of year. I'm pretty sure we were the only ones in the restaurant interested in that particular game.

We ate dinner at our one favorite local pizza joints, Anthony's. Mom kindly sat with Anna at the bar while the rest of us snagged a table. Strangely (and luckily) enough, the BYU football game was playing. It was a fun treat for Jeff and I since we don't have TV and miss fall sports this time of year. I'm pretty sure we were the only ones in the restaurant interested in that particular game.
We went raspberry picking and ate a picnic at Berry Patch Farms Saturday between conference sessions.
The corn kernel pit was a hit with the kids and grandpa. Actually, I think we all piled in.

25 weeks pregnant with my own little pumpkins.
25 weeks pregnant with my own little pumpkins.
We had such a wonderful time with my mom and dad. We always feel blessed when family comes to visit. We only make it to Utah two or three times a year, so when we get visitors it feels like a little piece of home delivered right to us. Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
Twins eh? Crazy....congratulations! So, we're headed off to Disneyworld next week...any words of advice? :)
Post a Comment