I love Sunday morning dressed up pictures. Kudos to you for taking them! You're my hero. I was just lucky to get to church today. Your kids are adorable!
There are very few things more adorable than kids in their "Sunday Best". So cute! PS I miss you! :)
What cute little buggers! Anna is looking so grown up. I am laughing because Grace always wants to see Issac. We come to the blog to look at him frequently. He is very cute to look at.
what cuties!!! I Love Anna's dress. She looks so grown up with her haircut! i can't get over it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Sunday morning dressed up pictures. Kudos to you for taking them! You're my hero. I was just lucky to get to church today.
Your kids are adorable!
There are very few things more adorable than kids in their "Sunday Best". So cute! PS I miss you! :)
What cute little buggers! Anna is looking so grown up. I am laughing because Grace always wants to see Issac. We come to the blog to look at him frequently. He is very cute to look at.
what cuties!!! I Love Anna's dress. She looks so grown up with her haircut! i can't get over it!!
Post a Comment