Friday, March 19, 2010

Another Saturday Post

We were up to our usual antics this Saturday, running around town, getting some good eats, and playing with the kids. I happened to have my camera with me, so the day was well documented.





This is quite possibly my favorite photo of the day. Anna's undies sticking out is still killing me.


After our usual Benny's fair, we returned/exchanged a couple of things at Cherry Creek Mall and stopped at their breakfast themed play area. Anna ran around gobbling up the food and Isaac ran around shoving kids and bullying babies. I did my best to keep up while leaving a trail of apologies behind me.



Next up was our favorite ice-cream shop, Bonnie Braes. It was a beautiful day, in the 60's, so ice-cream was perfect. Anna insisted on Vanilla. Because we couldn't get that flavor just anywhere, you know. I branched out a little further and tried the Lemon Custard. Yum. I love that the have itty bitty cones, just perfect for the Buds.








Finally, we stopped by Bass Pro Shops so Jeff could try on waders and dream about future fishing expeditions. They had a bunch of exhibits set up for the kids. We made t-shirts, practiced casting, and tested all the toys.






2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fun day! I can't believe how grown up the little ones are looking. Love the picture of Anna standing on the strawberry!

juliannarichman@blogspot.com said...

Darling kids-and weird but my niece's name is Bonnie Brae.