Sunday, February 7, 2010

Riverfront Park or How Anna didn't want her picture taken.

We spent some time at a great little park downtown today. It was so fun that I wanted to capture the moment with some snapshots. Just a couple happy shots to document our day.

This is what Anna thought about that idea:

But after considering the bribe I was offering, she reconsidered her position and offered an oh-so-genuine smile for me.

After gazing at the river through the fence, Jeff happily obliged Isaac and took him down to the river. Anna? Not so happy about going down to the river.


Isaac was oblivious to the paparazzi, but Anna was mad I made her stop at the top of the slide for a shot.


What's that? A smile? Well, half a smile at least.

And finally, Isaac showing us his muscles. Such a tank, this boy.

1 comment:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

Anna is SO expressive, I just love it. The only thing better is you doing impressions of her expressions :)