I just caught up on your blog. How did I miss so many posts? GRRR! I love all your pictures...this last one is indeed my favorite! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the couch jumping. We're not supposed to jump on our furniture either. Your family seems to be always out and about doing fun things...jealous. We are big party poopers...ok maybe it's just me! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe how much they have changed. Love little(or not so little) Issac in his shoes. Priceless!
2 comments:
Matt says we aren't supposed to jump off the couch at our house either. Men are such fun-suckers.
I just caught up on your blog. How did I miss so many posts? GRRR! I love all your pictures...this last one is indeed my favorite! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the couch jumping. We're not supposed to jump on our furniture either. Your family seems to be always out and about doing fun things...jealous. We are big party poopers...ok maybe it's just me! Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe how much they have changed. Love little(or not so little) Issac in his shoes. Priceless!
Post a Comment