Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reluctantly Responding

So, I'm not a big fan of tag system because I find it really hard to write about myself, but since I'm the only one in the lunch group who hasn't replied (minus Becky), I'll do my best.
8 Random Facts about Rachel

1. I have to have control of the remote control and I'm a major channel flipper. Luckily, my devoted husband always lets me have it.

2. If I could have a shopping spree at any mall store it would be Anthropologie. I pretty much love everything about this store. If I could afford a style, this would be it.

3. I hate running, but love to run races. I guess this feeds into my competitive nature. I'm most consistent in training when I've committed to some sort of race.

4. I crave (and usually indulge in) something sweet after every meal. (Side note: Jeff informs me that this a woman thing and not a unique random fact. Sexism? I think so.)

5. I fantasize about entertaining and throwing parties, though I rarely do. I usually chicken out because I'm afraid no one will show up. If only you could come to the parties in my head, they are really fabulous.

6. I still have dreams about missing finals even though I graduated from college almost seven years ago.

7. Cooking is a major stress reliever for me.

8. I hate wearing shoes and socks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same dream about missing finals. That is so crazy. WAIT- We did almost miss one, remember?

Kirin said...

no way about the finals, and that the only other comment is about it as well.... i'll wake up and be like crap, where are my books, or i'll wake up because i haven't done my homework, and for some reason they are scary real...and i never missed a final, or even almost missed one....and for an even more random reason they are usually math, and well i only took calc in college and the teacher was the nicest old man ever....he let us retake tests including finals and for extra points we could bring a side dish to a mandatory bbq his wife was throwing, it was so nice...huh... funny that :)

pmkennedy said...

Peter and I laughed so hard at this one! Just wanted to let you know we're wishing your little family well, Isaac's adorable, we're here if you can still remember us :) petermichelle.blogspot.com.

jen&boys said...

I have dreams that I am back living with all our roommates again, only I am married and have my boys back at home... I keep thinking why am I back at school? I need to be back home... strange... I think college stressed us all out a little too much... we're still trying to cope with it. Oh, and amen on Anthropologie. I love that store!

Steph H said...

My husband is such a major channel flipper too. It secretly drives me crazy, but it's not important enough to bring up so I let him flip. I agree with you about the sweets after every meal though! I finally bought a bag of those mini-mini candybars and they're perfect. I can just have one little taste of a butterfinger and that's all I need.