Isaac Black Sollis
9 lbs 3 oz
21 1/4 inches
October 1, 2008 3:05 pm
Here's the real boy. Our BIG boy arrived yesterday after about eight hours of labor. Because of how big Isaac is, about three of those hours were pushing. He made me work for it! We are shocked at how big he is.
Anna so far has been mildly interested in Isaac. She's held him a couple of times, but was way more excited about the sticker book and Oreos that we gave her at the hospital. I'm looking forward to going home and letting her be a big sister helper. I think she will love being a helper.
After the first 24 hours I must say I'm happily sore and swollen. Isaac is perfectly healthy and is eating well. What a blessing to be a part of this miracle.
32 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. I hope you have a quick recovery. Three hours of pushing...you deserve a good rest!
Rachel, you are a SUPERSTAR for pushing out a 9 pounder...and for 3hours?! My goodness. You poor thing. He is very good looking though, so it's all worth it! I wonder if he'll keep his dark hair. We are excited for you! Get some rest (ha)! Wish I was there to help you out, but I am sending love through the internet!
Yeah, he's adorable! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! I hope everything is going well. Enjoy your boy! so so cute! I love his wide open eyes!
What a handsome man!! Rach, you are incredible! Welcome to the world of HUGE baby boys! It's a fabulous place! Wish we were there to hold him and give you our congrats in person!
We love you guys!
Congratulations Sollis Fam! You truly have a stunning baby boy; Isaac fits him perfectly, Rachel, you look great!! Honestly. Just know that the Tanners are SO happy for you!
Good job guys!! He is adorable!
Lots of love!
Congratulations! I can't believe he is already here. My cousin had her little boy on the same day. I love the name and he is SO cute! I can't believe you pushed for 3 hours, I bet you're exhausted. I hope everything is going great as you adjust to two! Wish we could see you in person, but keep the pictures coming!
Good job Rachel! Congrats! He's so cute! Love the name too!
He is so beautiful! Congrats! I love his name and his black hair! :) At least we aren't the only people who's kids don't look alike! :)
Congrats! He is totally beautiful. You are looking pretty fantastic too. Congratulations.
Congrats! He is darling!
Congrats he is so cute!!We wish we could meet him in person. I hope everything goes well for you.
Much much better. I mean, Absalom was cute and all... but I think Isaac wins. I love these pictures because all of you look SO happy (especially Jeff). And Rach-- you look beautiful! What a great family you are. Congrats!
Thanks for the real update Rachel. Congratulations! I love the name Isaac and he is adoreable. We can't wait to meet him!
I've been thinking of you lady. What a beautiful, big, boy. Congrats & good luck!
Congrats you guys. He is a cutie! I think he looks alot like you Rach. and Isaac is a great name. You guys did good! Love ya
Corine
Congrats! He is so cute and I think he looks just like you! I don't even know what to say about the pushing thing. I think you're probably just superwoman if you ask me!!!
Congratulations!!! He is so cute and I love the name. You are amazing Rachel!!
He is beautiful. He does look like you. I can't wait to meet him. I love the name Issac! Love ya!
Congratulations!! He is darling and you look great!
congrat sollis family!! and wow.,.Rachel...you are awesome for working so hard! Welcome to the world of little boys...it is so different! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! Way to go Rachel!!!
Congratulations Rachel - he is beautiful!
that's so exciting, congratulations :)
He's beautiful. Congrats.
He is so cute!! Congratulations!
Nice job Rach! He is so handsome. And I love the name Isaac. You got your dark haired baby. I'm glad it's over for you. You did a fabulous job and you look great! I hope your recovery is smooth sailing! WE miss you. When you get a minute I would love to talk to you about everything and about Colorado.
YEAH!! Congrats...by the way you look awesome!!
congrats, he is adorable, as is your family!!! yay for babies!
Congrats Sollis family. He's big and beautiful!
He is adorable! Congrats! Such a cute addition to a cute family! :) Good luck with the recovery.
Post a Comment