Great pictures! You look fantastic! Isaac is getting so big (I guess bigger) and it looks like Anna is ready to be the big sister she's always wanted to be.
Anna looks like a good little helper. It looks like you haven't missed a beat. I'm glad things are going so well. You all look so good and happy. We miss you!
Looks like you are handling being a mom of 2 like a pro! I can't believe he gained 9 oz that fast!! I think you are well on your way to displacing Riser as the giant of the family!! And what a good lookin man! Anna looks like she is such a great big sister! Keep the pictures coming. We love them!
You really do look fantastic, Rachel. And Isaac looks so pretty and healthy. I know I'm biased, but I think the big babies are just so cute and loveable. Hey, I keep hearing amazing things about your white chicken chile - can I get your recipe sometime?
15 comments:
Great pictures! You look fantastic! Isaac is getting so big (I guess bigger) and it looks like Anna is ready to be the big sister she's always wanted to be.
I can't believe how much bigger he looks already.
You look so pretty in that first picture, Rachel!
I agree with Kathy dang! You look great and I can't wait to see you Saturday...or maybe today...
Lucas wants Anna to come over on Monday, if that's cool, let me know! :)
Valerie
Rachel- Very cute you! and baby. I can't believe he gained 9 oz! He is so beautiful.
Seriously you look awesome! The kids are adorable! Yay for grandmas after babies are born! :)
I agree with the rest of the crowd. you look great!!! Cute pictures and I'm glad your Mommy is there. Hi Mary!
Except I am stupid because Monday is a holiday again! grrr! Tuesday?
I'm glad you got past the "Corine must be a brat" too! I'm glad you are my friend now :)
Anna looks like a good little helper. It looks like you haven't missed a beat. I'm glad things are going so well. You all look so good and happy. We miss you!
You look like a pro Rachel! I am glad Isaac is doing so well! And I am definitely going to make Braxton start doing the dishes!
Looks like you are handling being a mom of 2 like a pro! I can't believe he gained 9 oz that fast!! I think you are well on your way to displacing Riser as the giant of the family!! And what a good lookin man! Anna looks like she is such a great big sister! Keep the pictures coming. We love them!
I wish I could be there to see all of you. We miss you and send our love.
You really do look fantastic, Rachel. And Isaac looks so pretty and healthy. I know I'm biased, but I think the big babies are just so cute and loveable. Hey, I keep hearing amazing things about your white chicken chile - can I get your recipe sometime?
What book store outing wouldn't be complete without a blowout? You all look great! We miss you.
Post a Comment