Thursday, October 2, 2008

Absalom Arrives!!

Yesterday at 3:05pm, Absalom finally arrived!

Rachel's suspicions of this baby being bigger than Anna were confirmed yesterday. He is truly a BIG boy weighing in at 13lbs, 80z and 26.25 inches long.

One thing is certain, he is definitely a Black and not a Sollis baby. He has a full head of dark brown hair and he and Anna look nothing alike.

We are so excited to welcome Absalom Sollis to our family!


11 comments:

Steph H said...

What the heck?? Why are you so funny! That's pretty gross and freaky. I don't think I can look at it for too long. Sweet innocent Absalom? Nice ring to it...

But did you REALLY have the baby yet????

jen&boys said...

Nice... Wait till mom sees this... She'll love it. When do we get some real pictures?

Trent and Brooke Starr said...

EW!!! I just want you to know that my poor 3 year old was totally freaked out by that picture :)! She hid behind the chair and said, "I don't like that picture mom. Can you take it off the computer?" Hilarious!

Kathy said...

Umm, did you borrow a different baby at the hospital, because this is not the baby I held. You'd have people telling you from day one that I'm sure he's a sweety and then getting away as quickly as possible. Totally awesome. Cute little Absalom.

Anonymous said...

Huh? I am a bit lost because he looks so much like Josh? HA HA
Thanks for calling me yesterday. I am so excited!

Christen said...

I can't wait to see a REAL picture of the new Sollis baby.

Plus, there is NO WAY Rachel would have pushed out a 13 pounder. Ouuuuch!

Update please!

Lisa said...

Congrats! Rachel you are awsome! We would love to have Anna over to play. I hope you are doing well.

Lisa said...

Congrats! Rachel you are awsome! We would love to have Anna over to play. I hope you are doing well.

Erin said...

what a looker! Congrats guys - I hope to see a real picture soon.

wishesUT said...

Jeff, you're a stinker!

jen&boys said...

So I looked up Absalom in the Bible Dictionary... Glad I did, it makes this post even creepier. Jeff, jeff, jeff... You crack me up boy.