Friday, August 15, 2008

Six Years

So glad this stud muffin



decided to marry this goober.




I am seriously one lucky woman.


Happy Anniversary, Babe. I love you.

14 comments:

jen&boys said...

I'm so glad he did too! We love you guys so much!! Happy Anniversary!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Happy Anniversary! That is cool to see pictures of you guys through 6 years!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are the best. I hope you did something fun. Love you guys!

P.S. Have you checked out our blog yet?

Cook Family said...

I can't belive it has been 7 years! Wow were does the time go? Congrats guys! We love ya!
Corine

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy Anniversary!

E-mail me your mailing address...I have a very special wedding, uh, I mean anniversary gift to send you!

(I really do want to get this into the mail before I go back to Vermont on Tuesday.)

Jenn and Brandon said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!!

Jani Jo said...

Happy Anniversary to the sweet Sollis couple! What fun, fun pictures!

Juliekins said...

Rachel- Happy Anniversary! And can I just say I absolutely LOVE your green dress. I think about it all the time. I always look at Liz's wedding pictures to see how cute you are in it!

wishesUT said...

Happy Anniversary! We're definitely glad that Jeff had the good sense to know that he should marry you! Can you believe it's been six years? Where does the time go?

Sarah said...

Congrats you guys! You really are so perfect for each other.

Kara said...

You guys got married exactly 1 day before us. How cool is that. Cute pics...and Happy Anniversary!

Rucker Family said...

Happy Anniversary you 2 little love birds! ;) Love the pics!

Steph H said...

I love you guys. Great choice by both of you!!