Sunday, August 31, 2008

35 Weeks


As per the request of a few, here is my swollen, pregnant body. Five more weeks, please pass quickly.

10 comments:

Jana said...

Rachel, you look good!!! Wahoo 5 more weeks!

Christen said...

You look AWESOME! Wish I could see that belly in person. I can't believe you only have 5 more weeks. It's gone by so fast... for me. ;)

Cook Family said...

Rachel you look prego, but where is the swollen part? You look great!
Corine

wishesUT said...

Can't wait to meet this latest little boy addition to the family. You look great, as always. Really. Let's hope for only 3 or 4 weeks.

jen&boys said...

You look amazing Rach! Can't wait to meet this new little boy. Hang in there, you're almost done!

Nicole said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast that went for me. I'm sure it's not as fast for you! You look great!

Nicole said...

I am with Christen. You look great and is has passed fast. So excited for you...it will be so fun!! and I love Anna's new gear!

Leah said...

You look adorable...so much fun!!! Good luck with the last few weeks. I hope it goes by fast....I may be needing to call you about Denver. my brother just moved to Englewood, so we are seriously considering the area!

Steph H said...

It seems to be the consensus among the commenters that you look great and I have to agree-- Wow! You make pregnancy beautiful (not to mention you're so tan!). I hope I can look as good as you when I get pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Rach you look great, definitley pregnant but great! I can't wait for you to have this little guy. - Stacie