Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Recommendation.



For our anniversary, Jeff and I treated ourselves to what we love most to do: eat. Not only eat, but eat great food, with great service, in a great neighborhood, with great atmosphere. Jeff's boss recommended this "modern mexican" restaurant in downtown Denver so we decided to give it a go. I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again, I love the city. The restaurant we hit was in trendy Larimer Square and met all my requirements for a good dinner date. (See above.) Most important, the food didn't disappoint. I thouroghly enjoyed my Salmon and Tomatillo Enchiladas, and snitching tastes from Jeff's Grilled Siloin with Cactus Salad with Mole Sauce.

The point: If you're in Denver and you don't mind spending a few bones on a good meal, go to Tomayo.

1 comment:

wishesUT said...

Happy belated anniversary. Looks like a fun time. Was it really jacket weather in August?