Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bring on the Snow





With my nesting instinct in full swing, I have felt the need to make sure Anna is outfitted for fall and winter before I have the baby. Luckily, my irrational need to be prepared is coinciding perfectly with Labor Day sales including the SNIAGRAB sale at Sports Authority. (For those of you as dumb as me, Jeff has informed me that SNIAGRAB is BARGAINS backwards. Which is a blow to my intelligence as we've been attending this sale for years.) Anna was so excited about her new coat and snow pants that she had to try them on and wear them around the house for a while. I couldn't help but take a thousand pictures because she's just so flippin' cute.

6 comments:

wishesUT said...

Anna really is too flippin' cute. Thanks for clearing up the whole SNIAGRAB thing. I never got that either, and I do feel a little silly for not understanding it until now.

jen&boys said...

I remember when I found out it was Bargains spelled backwards... Jeff (and I think Brandon) had to explain it to me too... I too felt not so bright.

jen&boys said...

P.S. I love the snow suit... What a cute girl!

jen&boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirin said...

i love the toes!

jillpill said...

She is ready for anything! I'm guessing it would be an insult to call her a ski bunny! No skiing at your house I'm guessing! Don't worry, someone had to explain the Sinagrab thing to me too. Your looking great by the way! The next five weeks are going to fly fly fly! ...spoken like a true non-pregnant person. Hang in there these next few weeks!