Monday, February 18, 2008

In Response to Rachel's Favorites

So....that was a little uncomfortable for me. I really am not a fan of someone else talking about me, but I guess it was only fair that Jeff get to blog my favs since I did his. Still, it was a bit of a power struggle to give over full blogging rights to Jeff. (Who knew I was such a control freak.) I did learn some things about myself, though, from reading my favs from Jeff's perspective.





1. I never knew that I such a wide variety of expression including glee.


2. I have always loved the US of A, but after seeing the list of shows I watch, I've learned I'm actually very patriotic. I support America shows.


3. I really like the phrase "drop some bones." Good one, Jeff.

4. I may have to invest in some Liderhosen-like work out clothes. Then I can look fit and Nordic and really live the "lifestyle."

Thanks Jeff for being kind in your post. You know all dirt, thanks for keeping it clean!

2 comments:

jen&boys said...

I really liked "drop some bones" too! I miss the Jeff lingo!

missy. said...

if you do decide to invest in more "nordic-style" workout clothes, i fully expect a photo to be posted on your blog... :)