Cabela's. Most of you are familiar with this outdoor superstore. Jeff LOVES going to Cabela's. Unfortunately (of fortunately, I can't decide) there is not one near us. So, Jeff has resort to perusing the cataloug until we visit Utah. That is really unsatisfying to him as there is only about 3 pages dedicated to fishing gear. Actually, it's got everything outdoorsy that you would probably ever need at fairly reasonable prices. (At least the Cabela's Brand stuff it.) Also a plus, tons of exhibits to keep the kids occupado. Who was it that called Cabela's the "Dead Zoo?" That's how I like to think of it. Macbe? Maybe. Entertaining? Definitely.
Toyota Yaris. After 6 years of marriage we are finally buying a second veichle. Yeah! My enthusiasm is unmatched. Except for maybe Jeff's enthusiam. Finally we won't have to chaffuer each other everywhere. But this isn't about me, Jeff is a ridiculously thourough researcher. After a few weeks of research, I think Jeff has decided on the Yaris. He could pretty much tell you in detail about every stat and feature associated with this veichle. I am SO glad that Jeff get so into this stuff. It makes it really easy for me to not care and leave it all to him. SO, research away, Babe, I'll be on the couch watching "Idol."
Fruit Leather. Jeff informed me that other than salty snacks, this is his favorite. It is very nutritious and yummy too. Anybody know where you can buy these in bulk? The only place I can find them is at the checkout where you just buy them individually.
Politics. This is the big one right now. Jeff comes home from school and CNN in on. If the TV is in use, it's CNN.com. Jeff is really informed and loves to talk politics with anyone. It's often a topic of conversation with us, usually with Jeff explaining the finer points of the messed up political process of our country. Election years are fun.
Swimming. This is Jeff's prefered method of working out. We have a family membership to the YMCA. It's great because Jeff can go swim then lift weights all in one stop.
Trout Bum. Who knew watching people fish could be so exciting?! Pretty much anything asscoiated with fly-fishing is Jeff's favorite thing. I couldn't write the list without including a fishing plug! These DVD's actually are pretty fun. The make Jeff excited and sad all at the same time. One day, Jeff, you'll be able to go on amazing fishing expeditions, I promise.
7 comments:
Fruit leathers are Ryan's fav too. I get them in bulk at Costco. Unfortunatly there is not a Costco in ND. So every time we're in UT we fill a suitcase!
I was going to say Costco too! Jeff is so funny. Thanks for the updates! They make me laugh.
Cute post again. And congrats on the new car. (or soon to be, when you actually go get it.) We love our Camry. Toyotas are great cars. Good choice. :) Also, if you don't have a Costco membership and want to try to buy some fruit leathers, I would let you use my card or go shopping with you or whatever. Just let me know!
Cute post again. And congrats on the new car. (or soon to be, when you actually go get it.) We love our Camry. Toyotas are great cars. Good choice. :) Also, if you don't have a Costco membership and want to try to buy some fruit leathers, I would let you use my card or go shopping with you or whatever. Just let me know!
I'm loving your favorite things posts. Very Cute. I might have to steal your idea one of these days!
I just found your blog! I love it- you have such fun posts! I love the one where you found Anna with her pants and diaper off after her nap! That is great! Hope you don't mind that I added you on my blog!
My Grandma used to always make fruit leather by pouring applesauce in a cookie sheet and letting it dry in the sun... not quite sure if she added anything to it? Also, not quite sure about the sanitation of it... Maybe you should stick to Costco.
Post a Comment