Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Frustration

I wish I was taking a nap. In fact, I had just got Anna down, read a couple chapters of my book, and was just getting cozy and drowsy when...

maintenance shows up.
.
Don't worry that I put in the order over two days ago. I swear they pick the most inoppurtune times to come over.
.
You feelin' me, Chelsea peeps?
.
Okay, maybe I'm a bit cranky and over-reacting but still...

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Jeff & Rachel! We're so glad you are a part of the blogging world as well. We fell victim to it a few months ago. Now we can keep in touch! We are at:
cathandstevenielsen.blogspot.com

Love,
Catherine & Steve

Nicole said...

I totally agree...they do pick the worst moments to come....only a couple more months right???

Steph H said...

I know it stinks! I was trying to go to the store when a maintenance guy came to my apartment and stayed for three hours. Ugh. No good.

Christen said...

Always at naptime!! I'm sorry...

Sara said...

Dito! Ya gotta love the Chelsea maintenance crew!! p.s. I love reading your blog- you are so funny! I like your response to Jeff's post on your favs- I too love the good 'ol reality shows so we will have to chat!