Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving

This year was pretty laid back as far as the festivities go. We ate dinner at the Manns' with the Nelsons and a few other people. The food was delicious and the company was great. Anna was not too big on the whole feasting part of the day. She did eat about five rolls, though. Can't say I blame her, they were mighty fine rolls.

As for my part I brought the mashed 'taters, stuffin' muffins, and orange-cranberry sauce. After dinner we partook of some great pie. There was an abundance! I think we figured that we ended up having enough pie for each person to have half of one pie. Pumpkin is usually my favorite, but Stacy made a delicious fudge pie. Pretty much chocolate always wins with me so it wasn't hard to pick.

Anna had a good time with Maylie as always and was fascinated by the two newborn babies that were there.


No comments: