Monday, May 20, 2013

Goblin Valley

It's so wonderful to be back in the beautiful and diverse state of Utah. One of our family goals is to take advantage of living so close to so many state and national parks. 

Jeff and I both have fond memories of visiting Goblin Valley when we were younger. We were excited to bring the kids. And as a huge added bonus we were joined by the Hepworths, the Lundebergs, and Grandpa and Grandma.




The kids (and adults) spent the majority of the time climbing all the rocks.

Sam wandering the camp ground.


The landscapes are absolutely stunning.




Hanging out before going into the Valley of the Goblins.





Grandma Marlene waiting at the top.

A little boy's heaven, I tell you what.

The weather was gorgeous for our big hike, but got incredibly windy later on.



Bradon, Isaac, Cason, Tanner, Riser, Anna, Ben, Ethan, Chase, Sam 

Ben taking a break.


Jeff managed to remember a specific spot where he had found geods when he was younger. The kids thought it was pretty awesome and they all found several of their own.







3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

The first time I went there and in the middle of our hike it started to dump rain, we were filthy. What a pretty place.

nvlbsjm.blogspot.com

Jeff & Liberty said...

Beautiful! Can you believe I've never been there before? I'm adding it to my bucket list!

Dan and Michelle said...

I love Goblin Valley too! Looks like you all had a great time.