I was unsure of what Ben and Sam would think of the slip n' slide. Ben was delighted and Sam, cautious. It was really fun to watch them. Despite the heat, I am looking forward to getting out with the kids this summer. The twins were still so little last year that we didn't do a whole lot.
The little boys' clothes came off pretty quick.
Just getting a little drink.
I love how everyone is doing their own thing in this picture. Everyone has such different personalities, but they (mostly) play so well together. I guess that's sort of the point of families, isn't it. Different people, different traits, different needs. But thank goodness we have each other. It makes the experience so rich.
3 comments:
Fun! I'm jealous for the warmth. We had a week of 80's and then in plummeted down to the 50's again. I'm constantly cold cause I keep trying to wear summer clothes and it's just not warm enough yet. I love your backyard-- what a perfect place to all of you to play!
It's about 90 degrees in my house right now - can I slip n slide, too?
I love slip and slides and summer vacations. Here's to 3 more weeks of school.
Post a Comment