Ben and Sam's birthday was a total fail picture-wise. I had great intentions of doing a little shoot with each boy, but here we are three months later with nothing.
It was lovely tonight, though, and the little boys were so delighted to be outside. It was a perfect opportunity for a birthday shoot re-do.
I mean, come on. Have you ever seen a cuter over-the-shoulder shot? (Disclaimer: I'm completely biased.)
Seconds before I took this one Ben and Sam were giggling together about something. Best part of raising twins may be watching their little relationship with each other.
Sam yells when he's having fun.
SO MUCH FUN!
Ben claps a lot.
Here's a good shot of Ben's hair situation.
I caught him mid-geeky laugh.
8 comments:
Those two are so cute! You captured their personalities perfectly!
They are getting so big. So handsome!
I love seeing pictures of your cute family!
i love these! two of my girls share in the double cowlicks, it just makes their hair stand straight up, haha.
I just love the shot of Ben crawling in the grass. They look so happy, Rachel.
What cuties!
A.Dor.Able.
Seriously.
:)
Great pictures! They are getting so big. I can't get over how different they look for twins... I'm still so jealous that they're so easy to tell apart. But I'll agree with you that the best part of twins is watching their relationship with each other. No one can crack them up the way their twin can. How fun!
Post a Comment