Thursday, September 15, 2011
Photography
I've been taking an introductory photography class the last few weeks. It's been really great to learn how to use my new camera. I'm far (like, really far) from feeling confident, but I've loved learning and improving each week. Most of the "assignments" that I've taken have already been posted. These are few that don't really have a place for anywhere else that I wanted to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun for you! I love photography and I love that you're finding time to do something for yourself. These are great-- I love the texture.
I got on your blog to tell you that I think the picture on your Christmas card is fabulous. Adam kept commenting on it and how much he liked it all month (he especially liked Anna's sweet little pose). I think it's really such a great photo of YOU! I love your pose and outfit and hair and stance. Really great job.
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment