We stopped at the prettiest rest stop on the way.
| Isaac, Patrick, Eden, Anna and Larke. |
We stayed with our dear friends, the Jacobs. Kirsta was so sweet and hosted a lunch for a bunch of friends (and their kids) so I could see everyone. It was so lovely to sit and chat the afternoon away. Jeff spent the day fishing.
We roasted marshmallows.
The Wedding was at the Brown Palace. It was beautiful and we enjoyed seeing Dan and Rachel tie the knot.
After a quick couple of days, it was time to say goodbye. Kirsta and I had to get a picture together before we took off.
Anna and Patrick too.
1 comment:
Is it just my computer, or what? All these old posts don't show up until waaaaay later. Like this says it was posted July 14th and it just showed up as New is my blog follower TODAY (Nov. 10). That's a li'l ridiculous. I would have posted a comment back in July! But, as it is, that WAS a good trip, wasn't it? Nice to relive it :)
Post a Comment