Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Morning

We are all a bit under the weather today. Except me. Which is good since I have to take care of everyone whether I am sick or not.

My nursing pillows get a lot of use around here. 


Once the kids saw I was taking pictures they wanted to get in on the action. 


6 comments:

Kirsta 'n co. said...

I'm very sorry your brood is all sick! We're all under the weather ourselves, that must be a big weather pattern to cover such a range! Excellent use of the nursing pillows, now they just need to mount TVs to the ceiling for ultimate relaxation - no neck strain!

And you can totally tell, even by just your face, how much smaller you are already! Not that you were huge, don't take it that way... but that's a good feeling to be back in your own body :)

Kathy said...

Gideon says that your babies are so cute. Eden and Larke say that they miss Anna. I have been sick for several days. I'm grateful that you have not been sick so that you can take care of the kids. I agree with Kirsta. You look beautiful. But then, you always do.

wishesUT said...

I hope you can stay healthy! And I hope the kids are good to you while Jeff is away.

jen&boys said...

Sorry to hear they are all sick, but what cute pics! What a cute little family you guys are!!

Steph H said...

Seeing that huge twin nursing pillow brings back fond memories :) Yours is so much cuter than mine!

pmkennedy said...

Wow!!! What a wonderful family you've been blessed with and cute little boys - love the names! I've been really awful at blogging lately but wanted to take a minute to catch up on yours. You're an amazing mom, I can't even imagine it all! Please send an invite when you go private, we'd love to keep in touch with you!! Take care and you'll be in our prayers!