Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Meal






Thanksgiving was pretty underwhelming this year. It was just us, so things were small and quiet.

3 comments:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Food looks so delish. A perfect Thanksgiving plate! Hmmm, perhaps I shouldn't look at Thanksgiving posts on fast Sunday.

Larry said...

Everything looks really tasty. Wish we could have been in two places at once. We had such a good time with you guys last year at Thanksgiving. We missed you for this year's Thanksgiving festivities. As we ventured out EARLY for Black Friday shopping, Marlene and I remembered the good times we had with you as we made the rounds of the Denver area stores. Happy memories.........

Steph H said...

But look what a pretty table you set! Our Thanksgiving was just us too and I wish my table had looked this pretty... (resolution to steph: be more like rachel in 2010)