Jeff's work party was at the Botanical Gardens in downtown Denver a couple of weeks ago. (I wore purple tights and felt awesome about it.) But we didn't have time to view the amazing lights in the gardens. Plus it was a frigid 8 degrees outside. Luckily for us the weather grew warmer and we were able to make the garden light walk a family affair.
The kids were so excited.
The half melted ice castle and Isaac's shifty hat.
The best tree of all. Good thing I had my incredible camera to catch the magic. Bah!
Warming up inside.





2 comments:
Where are the pictures with the purple tights? Please sport those again soon and post a pic. I'm sure you looked smokin'. Your kids are cute, but you already knew that! :)
I love bundling up little kids when all that peeks out are their eyes. This looks way fun!
Post a Comment