Love little boys. The one that belongs to you is beyond adorable. My littlest one has an obsession with trains.
-dont you wish you could tell Anna that wasn't the real Santa anyway? That way she wouldn't worry too much. Might bring up a few unwanted questions though. Sticking to letter might be your best bet. I'm sure she's been good this year- unlike my children!
Hey, this comment is totally unrelated, but I don't have your email address - I know you were looking for tutoring work but it wasn't working out... well, I was looking on snagajob.com and noticed La Petite Academie up there on 124th and Colorado is hiring a Lead Teacher. Just thought I'd mention it if you wanted to check it out. Lots easier to say 'no, thanks' than 'crap! you should have told me!'
...also, now that I'm looking, KinderCare Learning on 128th is also hiring a teacher. So... you go be a teacher and make the big bucks, and I'll watch your kids for $20 a day so we both get paid! yay!
4 comments:
Love little boys. The one that belongs to you is beyond adorable. My littlest one has an obsession with trains.
-dont you wish you could tell Anna that wasn't the real Santa anyway? That way she wouldn't worry too much. Might bring up a few unwanted questions though. Sticking to letter might be your best bet. I'm sure she's been good this year- unlike my children!
What a hoot! I remember from when he was here in early November he makes a terrific car sound for a one year old. :^)
Hey, this comment is totally unrelated, but I don't have your email address - I know you were looking for tutoring work but it wasn't working out... well, I was looking on snagajob.com and noticed La Petite Academie up there on 124th and Colorado is hiring a Lead Teacher. Just thought I'd mention it if you wanted to check it out. Lots easier to say 'no, thanks' than 'crap! you should have told me!'
...also, now that I'm looking, KinderCare Learning on 128th is also hiring a teacher. So... you go be a teacher and make the big bucks, and I'll watch your kids for $20 a day so we both get paid! yay!
Post a Comment