What a cutie. Makes me wish I could pick him up and nibble on his neck. The snow pics are fun too. We got a couple of inches here last Saturday. Love you guys!
Rach I still can't get over how much Isaac looks like you! Your kiddos seem to be growing up too quick too! I'm sad I missed lunch with the girls during your last Utah trip...I am really missing you guys lately! Love ya Corine
4 comments:
Me too. Great lighting. Nice composition too.
And are those Up&Up diapers? Do you not love them and their price?
What a cutie. Makes me wish I could pick him up and nibble on his neck. The snow pics are fun too. We got a couple of inches here last Saturday. Love you guys!
Wow, Isaac has really changed from a baby to a little boy since we last saw him. Adorable! Love the snow pics.
Rach I still can't get over how much Isaac looks like you! Your kiddos seem to be growing up too quick too! I'm sad I missed lunch with the girls during your last Utah trip...I am really missing you guys lately! Love ya
Corine
Post a Comment