Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not So Good.

I decided that since our pumpkin patch experience was such a roaring success, I'd take the kids back for a second round and then hit up Krispie Kreme for some hot chocolate and donuts. Maybe we'd even hit up Target and pick out some Halloween treats from the dollar bins. We'd get all bundled up fallish-like and make some cozy memories.

Because I'm cool like that.

Or not.

After a windy, whiny, not-even-as-fun-as-the-first-time fifteen minutes at the patch we went in for round two at the doughnut shop. Here's how it went:

Exhibit A: Not a fan of said pastry shop.

Exhibit B: Scalding hot chocolate all over me and half the seating area. (I may or may not have let an expletive slip out under my breath.)



Exhibit C: Cheeky child who had to remind me over and over how it was me that spilled, not her.
We didn't go to Target.

No comments: