Easter was very low key after having company. I finally (almost) finished Anna's Black Apple Doll. Thanks for the inspiration, Sarah. After finding eggs filled with jellybeans and chocolate we watched Pinnochio and got ready for church.
For Easter dinner: roast chicken, mashed taters, green beans, deviled eggs.
6 comments:
What a good looking little family! Still can't believe how the kids are growing! That doll is adorable! Ever so impressed!
Happy Easter! The little doll is really cute! You all look great for Easter. I do wish I ate at your house...I wasn't quite so ambitious.
What a cute family you have. You did a great job on that doll-Love it! We love you guys and love being able to keep connected through blogging.
Your doll turned out so cute. Aren't they fun to make? It's fun to mix and match fabrics and accessorize them. Glad you guys enjoyed your Easter! Can't wait to see you soon.
Good company, right? We had a blast. I need to update my blog with Anna's picture and the one of Issac with Jonny.
Such a cute fam! I love the doll...you are so talented!
Post a Comment