I cannot believe Anna is 3! My goodness. And she is THE cutest 3-yr-old. I love the pink shirt & bow! Great pictures Rachel!! Kids are what make anyone's birthday fun... but especially their own:)
Your pictures turned out great - budding photographer, I think! :)It doesn't hurt to have such a cute subject, either.
I love the brick background. Nice pics.
Cute pictures Rachel. You def. have an artistic eye. She's is turning into such a grown-up little girl!
Happy Belated Birthday Anna! She's a cutie pie and I love how passionate she is about books. Rachel, you're a great mom!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I cannot believe Anna is 3! My goodness. And she is THE cutest 3-yr-old. I love the pink shirt & bow! Great pictures Rachel!! Kids are what make anyone's birthday fun... but especially their own:)
Your pictures turned out great - budding photographer, I think! :)
It doesn't hurt to have such a cute subject, either.
I love the brick background. Nice pics.
Cute pictures Rachel. You def. have an artistic eye. She's is turning into such a grown-up little girl!
Happy Belated Birthday Anna! She's a cutie pie and I love how passionate she is about books. Rachel, you're a great mom!
Post a Comment