Anna helped make our treat. She loves to help cook and is a great at pouring and stirring. Even though her mix usually ends up on the floor, her enthusiasm is unmatched.
My favorite conversation of the day:
"Anna, do you want to help me make some hot chocolate?"
"Oh, SURE, Mom. You betcha. SURE! O-kay, let's do it!"
"Mo-om."
"Yeah?"
"It's so much fun to drink hot chocolate."
7 comments:
Come visit us. We already have more than enough! PS. I love Hot Chocolate! We have a Hot Cocoa Maker...great investment.
So fun! Its the little things, like making hot chocolate, that make life worth living! Enjoy the snow and chocolate!
I absolutely love these pics of Anna. I'm so glad she actually smiled for a couple of them, but I have to say that my favorite is the one where she is frowning. So cute!
Um, that sounds yummy and oh so fun. Yeah for "snowy" weather so we can break out the chocolate and cookies (well, some of us find reasons all year long:).
So, I don't know if you're still looking for Christmas ideas for Anna, but Kaitlin got a doctors bag/kit a few months ago and will not put that thing down. Every baby, stuffed animal, and family member in our house has checked out with great blood pressure and no owies. After my 19th temperature check of the evening, I thought I would pass along the fun if you guys don't have one yet:)
I miss this kid!! What fun! What a cute girl!
Mmmm...I love hot chocolate. My in-laws just visited us here in VA and I had them bring me an assortment of Stephen's Cocoa flavors. Currently my fav is the Irish Creme and the Dulce de Leche. So good!
After we make hot chocolate I always put an ice cube in it (even though Adam makes fun of me) beacause frankly I'm a bigger fan of warm chocolate than hot-burn-your-tounge-and-feel-it-for-the-rest-of-the-day chocolate.
Also, (showing my true colors as the blog nerd I am) I love the way you set up this post with the pictures on either side and text down the middle! Nice! I also love the pictures with all the expressions and great light and colors. What an adorable girl she is.
Post a Comment