Sollis Family!! I have been one horrible friend for not keeping in touch!!! I apologize!! Hooray for moving to Denver!! My goodness, congratulations on a beautiful baby boy!!!! What a gorgeous little guy he is!! I hope your sweet family is doing well and I really hope we get to see you guys over Christmas?!!
looks like your little anna, loves her baby brother, so cute. I can't believe how big he is, love big boys, my four year old is almost 50 lbs and my two year old is 35, hopefully their baby sister wont chunk out quite as much. so fun to see your family.
5 comments:
Look at that boy grow! Also, I can't believe how long Anna's hair is getting.
Sollis Family!! I have been one horrible friend for not keeping in touch!!! I apologize!! Hooray for moving to Denver!! My goodness, congratulations on a beautiful baby boy!!!! What a gorgeous little guy he is!! I hope your sweet family is doing well and I really hope we get to see you guys over Christmas?!!
looks like your little anna, loves her baby brother, so cute. I can't believe how big he is, love big boys, my four year old is almost 50 lbs and my two year old is 35, hopefully their baby sister wont chunk out quite as much. so fun to see your family.
Hi Rachel! I just found your blog on Leslie's. You look great! You're daughter is beautiful..and congrats on the baby! Tell Jeff Hi!
He's a cutie!! Chubby cheeks, lovely eyes, what a little blessing!
Post a Comment