I was determined one day to get Anna down for a "normal" nap while staying at my parent's house. Anna had been up late the last three nights and we had skimped on the naps. Needless to say, she needed sleep. After enduring her crying and calling for Mommy for about 45 minutes, and feeling quite defeated in my resolve, I caved and went in to try and convince Anna to go to sleep.
This is what I found:
Anna immediately stopped crying, held up her supposed accomplishment, and stated the obvious, "Diaper, mommy." Yes, I see that. After taking off her pants, removing her wet diaper, and attempting to put her pants back on, she found herself a little immobile. No wonder she had been calling out for me. Sorry, Anna. Next time, hold on to your britches, I'll be coming.
3 comments:
lol..that is a TIGHT situation!
Hilarious! Who knows, it could have been a lot worse depending on how long the diaper had been off.
love some pics of her pu--y mum
Post a Comment